Why I failed using Org-mode for tasks
I started using Emacs back in 2016 and shortly after that I discovered Org-mode a little while after (I don’t know the exact date but I have tasks in my archive going back to 2018 and I know that I used it some time without the archiving functionality). For some time my bio on Fosstodon even contained the line „couldn’t survive without Org-mode“ and yet, since two months I haven’t used it.
New Project: Accessing my Org-roam notes everywhere
Currently my information storage “strategy” is a disaster. I have four (at least I think so, maybe even more) places where I write down information: A single org file called notes.org which is synchronized across my devices (including mobile) using Syncthing. This contains 14 first-level Org headings and apparently 617 headings in total. A Org-roam directory which is also synchronized across all devices using Syncthing. Currently it contains 266 notes.